Tuesday 14 August 2012

Super Skincare | Simple Spot Zapper

 I am a newcomer to the widely-raved about product by simple, which is their rapid action spot zapper which claims to zap the beasts within just 4 hours,,,

And this is the first spot-zapper I've bought that does exactly was it says on its tin, or in this case tuuuuube, it may not get rid of the little annoying bain of life in 4 hours but definitely around 6 hours(Oh yes, I timed!)

As soon as I picked this up from Superdrug linked there< as it was on a half price deal for £2.49 instead of £5.99, so why not try it at the perfect opportunity! I applied it as soon I got home for the most rapid spot removal, and not after for but around 6 hours the appearance of the spot had somewhat magically vanished! There was just a not very noticeable(Unless someone came up to me with a mahosive magnifying glass to look) Red faded mark, and for £2.49!

I also love the simple range as you may have noticed in my Skincare regime video, mainly as most the range is UN-scented(I hate scents on my face) and that it is so wonderfully amazingly brilliant for your skin, overall I am going to buy more of there 'spotless' skin range as if the zappers that good, it all will be! Love you simple!xooxxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment