Sunday 5 August 2012

Maybelline Colossal Mascara Review.


"The COLOSSAL Volume Express Mascara" Cat Eye version, oh how very snazzy ;)
Maybelline Colossal Macara in Cat Eyes, own photography.
                     
Let me Start off by saying my new favorite mascara ever in the wuurld!
This BeYOUUtiful mascra retails in at just a penny under £8 (that's £7.99 just incase you didn't know.)
I have fallen head over heels for this mascara for the following reasons:

1.It has a really curved spoon brush which allows you to reach even the weeny lashes by the corner of your eye,
2.It is the richest black around, giving your eyes FULL ON definition,
3.Just 3 coats ofd this make you look like you have falsies on, one coat for long lashes 2 for volume and 3 for full out wooww! Yes, they make me go wowee!

My lashes are naturally long, but very thin and un-volumed, if that is a word? Anyway this is my one tool that makes them feel like theyv'e been reeealy thickned, and unlike some or most mascaras it also is'nt a job to remove, at the end of the day just a rub here and there wth a make-up does spiffingly... posh word alert!

If I had to chose one con for this mascara is if you do an overloaded coat it can get clumps, but for a few coats its wonderful, definatly a beauty bag must, thankyou maybelline!

No comments:

Post a Comment