Tuesday 14 August 2012

Bourjois 1001 Lashes Mascara Review

YAY! Another Bourjois Beauty, I actually am head over heels for this one, which was un-expectant because as far as mascaras go I'm a maybelline girl, but this has sure changed my perspective, and its cheaper!- reatiling for £5.99, ravezz!
The Mascara in Shade 11 Black Quartz, Own Photography
The Unique Brush, Slightly twisted, Own Photography

On My Lashes, giving the flutter effect.
Okay, so, Basically,Literally, my new favourite mascara! In the world of fluttery eyelashes this babe would be the queen! When you put it on it gives you an "Illusion" That you have more lashes(and longer) I have long eyelashes anyway so I prefer volumizing mascara, that make them thicker, and although this didn't thicken them it did so much more!

It actually made me love my lashes so much, giving them definition and giving them more flutter than a butterfly,,,, a very good quality! I enjoy it so much I don't want it to ever run out or to leave me so I'm using small lashings, and even with the small amount I give, the mascara provides the length and amazing colour, it is quite literally the best black shade ever! I got mine in the darkest shade, as there was a brown a black and an ultra, another amazing bourjois product! woopie and smiles all around.

I recommend you get it now as boots have an offer on there mascaras and shadows, where there all £5.99, no retail! :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment