Tuesday 7 August 2012

My Favorite Blush, like ever!

Hello all and too all a very Happy Hello! I'm in an over-exited mood as I am overly in love with this product, yes I am even bashful around the beauty.

My No7 Soft Damson Blusher, Own Photography.
May I start off by spelling the word F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C times then doubled three times! Yet my love for the product can not be expressed in words.

My favorite quality of this blush is how buildable this blush is, I wasn't aware you could get a buildable blusher, but this one tought me different, most the time I do a few strokes per cheeck for a posie look, I have it in shade soft damson, which is the middle bettwen the coral and chocolate shade, but it is oh so pigmented, So you can get a really elagant look.

It also is the first blush I've had with staying power it will last you a few hours bare, but with foundation underneath the whole day, (I normally wear foundation) So this is all the time stay for me, It also is a reasonable price, it actually retails for £9.50 which sounds expensive, but when boots do there £5 voucher its only £4.50, which is tres reasonable!

 Especially for all its qualities, Which may well be the reason I have repurchased it 4 times over a few years, It lasts a very longtime and I use it daily! Unless i go for my more coral look, aloought this blush can be used for going out or a day hsopping, it is a very universal colour and I really do rate it, and suggest your buy it, right now,,, GO!xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment