Wednesday 8 August 2012

Simple Cleansing Wipes Review

These are the most raved about wipes around, even celebrities like the gorgeous Cheryl Cole use them, and if they're good enough for her, I want a piece of that cake!

Yeah, I Love these! Own Photography.
So that's why I bought the little beasts, when boots had them on 3 for £5, they usually retail for £3.20/£3.99, so its a bargain! If you want to get them you know you do! You can Here :)x.  Each pack comes with the normal 25, so in the deal i got the Brightening Pack(Pictured) because I want to like the summer sun, I also got the oil balancing and exfoliating pack, just for this crumby skin days.

Lots of Love for my wipeeees!xox
I can now see why so many people love them, they are what I like to call friggin' amazing, my first wipe product that does what it says it should, I actually noticed my face looking and feeling brighter and healthier, the wipes pictured also have added moisturiser which helped my dry skin, I couldn't believe it just one wipe to remove make-up had so many qualities. The oil-balancing pack wasn't as moisturising, but it didn't promise too, it didn't solve spots, but t did do a very good job of looking after an oily t-zone (Can't believe how disgusting that sounds...) It also made me feel fresher as the wipes were combing with a source is zinc, which I found very interesting, indeed.

The exfoliating pack I wasn't as pleased with, as they weren't very exfoliating, although this pack removed make-up the best and made the delicate eye area soft, and free of even a mili-trace, yes a mili-trace of make-up. I now really rate these and can see myself always coming back to them, I just can't get enough, they arealso featured in My SkinCare video, click me baby!xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment