Friday 10 August 2012

17 Eyeshadow Trio Review.

Ooooo, ahhh look at the beauty I picked up in me haul Click here for the video, :D, three beautifully pigmented shades with sparkles and all!xox

The Three Colours, Gold,Coral Gold&Bronze.

On Eyelids.
The Trio in Shade 'Enraged'
I was so pleased to find this trio as I had wanted a bronzey-gold selection for a while, and this seemed to fit the bill, but i also managed to snatch it up with my bots pointz, as it only priced in at £5.49! Bargain or what, I did a few swatches of the three colours and I was very pleasantly surprised by their true colour, and superb pigmentation, and of course I got them for freeee, they are very summery shades and match my green eyes well, they even seem to add definition to your eyelashes(Mine are dark so the colours make the dramatically stand out.)

I Have never really been a fan of the selection as I found it never have any staying power, and it was far too much for the quality... until now! I will be trying and reviewing more of there eyeshadows, but i'm still not a super fan of the brand.

I am ever so pleased with my little find and super duper recomend it, I have added it to my repurchased list, thankyou 17 for once I respect you!xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment