Monday 6 August 2012

No7 Heavenly Hydration mask Review.

Halooo, how you doin', good hopefully, well today I Have a product review, yay, TRALALA! The excitement! So here is what I thought about the babe... yes it deserves a babe!


The Moisture Mask, Heavenly Hydration, own Photography.
I actually picked this product up at a carboot sale, don't worry it was sanitary and still had the seal and everything, I am no an un-hygienic lover of mank, who is? No one I know, so i bought it for £1 yes just a pound! I then got home and looked it up for this review and retails for £11.95 which is pricey micey!

But if your looking for a treat or if you have the boots points, it has so many qualities which I have never ever ever ever(extra ever for impact) seen before, you can leave it on for 3-10 minutes depending on how soothing/moisturising you wish it to be, yes you wish it, I went to the middle and left it on for 7 minutes, and it did wonderrrss! It Made ALL my dry skin look fresh and like a babies butcheek, a rare quality, it made it cotton soft, and so touchable, which sounds weird but was wonderfull!

It actually made me want to touch my face, and this is not a normal thing to want to do unless your like a monkey...

It didn't have a strong smell, it was a sort of linen/cotton smell which I liked as I don't like putting overley fragranced fake kind of smells on my face, just the thought makes me, eckkkk. It also has a pump instead of a tube or pot which I loved!-As you can save a LOT of the product. I was very lucky to find this at a carboot sale considering the overpricing, but it is so amazingly good i want repurchase the little bugger,,, Thankyou No7 for your ultimate dream cream!(even though its a mask, but mask doesn't rhyme with dream...)

2 comments:

  1. Great post !

    Love this review really well explained :) !
    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, Thankyou means a lot! I just checked out your blog and I am in LOVE with your stytle! Did you follow me? if you did thats so nice!xox

      Delete