Friday 24 August 2012

Soap&Glory 'Mist you Madly' Body Spritz

 Helooooo, Its me again how nice of you to join me! You probably did it because your very BeYOUtiful. So today I have a little beauty that packs a punch of a smell!xox
The Mist You Madly Miniature, Own photography.
So this BeYOUtiful, amazing body spritz is a newcomer to my pretty "same,same" perfume collection, this perfume is so unbelievably versatile! Its Linked Here!xox It retails for £3.50 in the travel size version (100ml) which I think is plenty as this is the kind of scent were one spritz packs enough pretty to punch Miss Posh spice herself(That is VERY pretty For your information)

They do a full size in a 300ml version, but the travel size is a great starter to introduce yourself to the scent which  y the way is subtle but noticeable blend of grapefruit and a sort of soothing aroma, its fresh but nit fierce and calm but not lavender whatever soap and glory did they did it well!xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment