Wednesday 8 August 2012

Benefit High Beam Dupe

Yes, you heard it a Benefit Dupe! When these rare items are found you know its fate! Especially if the real deal retails for £18.50! Where as my beauty is priced at Just £1.99! Both are linked on their prices.
Curious about the Price of such a good product, Own Photography. 
What!How!When! Yes I've found it  the next to perfect duplicate for benefit renowned 'High Beam' apart from Technic's Version 'High Lights' is ever so much cheaper, I saw it in a value make-up store and at first thought it was the real thing, as from a near-by distance I could see the same signature gimmicky packaging, then at I realised it wasn't I did a sneaky swatch and saw it was basically the same effect and formula.

I've had High Beam once before, in the miniature and loved it as much as I love Benefit, but it was far to pricey to buy the full, so now I'm Over the moon with my Highlights, i apply it to my upper cheek bone so when It catches the light I shine! I do not live near the place I purchased it, but I found it on line, the exact version and will be repurchasing it long term, thank you technic! I will briefly say the downside is the brush applicator that is supplied the bristles are horrible, but if you can use a different Brush I really recommend!xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment