Sunday 5 August 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo | a.k.a my Best Friend!

There it is Big Beautiful and single handedly a LIFE SAVER!
Batiste dry shampoo in "BIG&Bouncy, XXL Volume" Own Photography,
The So Called 'Instrutcions' Yeah Right ;)
If you're like me and not blessed with big, nor bouncy hair meet this can of niceness(sorry for my crumby description.) Anyway it is enriched with banish oil, which is natural substance prove to boost your hair body, yes very scientific ;). First amazing qualtiy is the whole hair boost thing, which is why I originaly bought this beauty, but because it is a dry shampoo it quite literally washes your hair! By removing excess greese, I don't know how it does it but it does a dandy job!

 As well as making me look decent, it also smells gorgeous! I don't even know the smell, the closest thing i would describe it too is Lavenderyy, which I Love not like the fake lavender you get in parma violets(I HATE parma violets), oh no this smell is relaxingly amazing and it makes you smell like
"I Just got out of Bed and Look this good!"- You know that kind of a smell,
The instructions however are far from what they say on the tin, it says simply to spray into the roots and masssage around with, this is NOT what you do unless you want to look like you have old granny greyish roots!- Who wants that?

What you actaully do is spray into your roots(they will go white/grey) so what you do is tip your head upside down(I Know its not glamorous but it WORKS.)  You then move them around so to speak, add voilaaaaaa, you look BeYOUtiful!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment