Wednesday 22 August 2012

Back-Combing!

YAY! I have finally jumped into the the world of all things voluminous and back-combed, thanks to the help of two little wonders, one of them actually called a little wonder! My two new Best Friends; HairSpray and My Back-Comb Brush!
The Brush in the Model Little Wonder, for Thick hair, Own Photography.

The Model, Of "The Little Wonder"

The Brush is actually so incredibly easy to use, I've always been into the look of backcombing, but never had the tools or the knowledge to pull it off, I also didn't want to look like I've just been electrocuted with volume, until one day when I was in My local sally's and just went a bit crazy and bought this darling for £3.99(Although it was a free of V.A.T day) so I got a bit of a bargain!

Anyway I got home and got experimenting, with my hairspray and this nifty tool, the one i purchased has longer thicker bristles for thicker hair, which is peeerfect for me, i started by simply holding my hair and brushing up all over my hair, but only suttle enough to add volume, then with three sections i went more vigorously with the brush giving it a satisfying tousled beachy look, so i also did my fringe to match.

 I was having a day at home anyway so it didn't matter if I messed it up, but throughout the day my once beautiful cool looking chevouz turned flat and as boring as before, until I re-did the look but this time with my hairspray,the one I use is linked above, its cheap,cheerful,massive and Blooming amazing for volume, and I'm not even going to say how much I love it, it will blow your socks off! If you want anymore videos request in the comments and I'll be here for you ;) xoxoxxo


No comments:

Post a Comment