Sunday 12 August 2012

Bourjois EyeShadow Pot Review.

Where can I start, well wow, over and over. I Haven't ever ventured into the bourjois world, as I always assumed it was over-priced for the quality as one of these little pots priced in at £6.49, which wouldn't be bad but as the title says 'The LITTLE Round Pot' but boy oh boy was I ever wrong.
With the same cheapy applicator, Own Photography.
The BeYOUtiful colour in shade 90 Blanc Diaphne(I have no idea how to pronounce that), Own Photography.
I  was so very overly surprised with how true it was to colour, how it looks in the pot is hopw it is! Alsohow just 'ooooo' they are, the shade I purchased in Blanc Diaphne or white to you and me, well it is full of shimmer and loveliness, also I was shocked at how little effort this required to apply!

I think this shade can look great in the corner of your eye, or as I use it; a full sweep across the eyelid, it just makes me dark eyelashes look really black and thick something that even mascara sometimes fails to do, I am now a super duper fan of these little pot jobbys and just want to try EVERY shade, I hope there all as pigmented, best buy for a long, LONG time, and now want to invest in more of the penny-pinching range, I recently got their mascara, and brush concealer, oh and I have a few of there lipgloss' so YAY, bourjois for everyone, working on more reviews.

If your a sucker for pigmentation pick one of these baaaad boys up soon, they're available all highstreet wise, they are widely available here!xox

No comments:

Post a Comment