Monday 6 August 2012

Baaaadd Hair Colour!(If you have Dark/Thick Hair)

Helllloo All My BeYOUtifuls Just to warn you about this smelly products if you have dark/thick hair like myself-
LIVE *COLOUR(If You're English), own Photography
Yeah so basically,,, This products is completly pooballs, if you have dark hair, if you watched my latest video you will sure enough see why, it promised, yes promised! To Make myhair look like yhis glam girl on the frront, may I start by saying, No,No,No it did not, i left it in for more than the recommended time(30Minutes) because even with the dye in I could see next to no change, so I washed it out after 45minutes, and ziltch was done, you can only see a slight purple/plum colour if you hold it up tp a light, or if its very sunny(And I am in England, so this does NOT happen)  if you have blonde/week/thin/bleached hair(sorry for all the slashes) then hell yeah maybe it does work, but it did'nt for me which is why I am going to showa crying face > :'( yes I am tres sad and will never purchase again... EVER!xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment