Saturday 18 August 2012

Max factor 2000 Calorie Review

This little beauty has pushed and shoved my old favourite waterproof mascara out the way, and has now settled itself as my new favourite, but why is it so special..

Max Factor's Masterpiece, Own Photography,
Yeah, so I LOVE this! It all started on a rainy day in England so I was off to boots with my advantage card, and a purse full of there seasonal coupons, one of them being when you buy a max factor mascara you receive 700points(That's 7 pound in points to all you neanderthals) and my mummy was very kind and said she would buy me one of the mascaras so I picked up this one, by the packaging it didn't look to special, pretty sleek I suppose but nothing I hadn't seen before.

It was wrapped up in the little plastic jobby so I couldn't actually see the brush, but my old favourite waterproof ran out, so I needed one anyway. When I got home and satisfyingly opened it I saw how dull the brush was as you can see pictured, The only quality I liked is that it was bristle, not plastic.

Boy, did I just this mascara by its brush, the formula is actually amazing! It gives your lash a full coat of volume and length, it also curled my lashiess! I also fell in love with little gimmick i  the name 200 Calories, because it gives you the FULL lash, I know many  beauty bloggers love the original more than the waterproof, but I am content with this little beauty!

The brush also isn't as dumb as I thought it was, it griped and coated my lashes very well, sorry for judging you max factor, you've made me very happy, the only issue is it retails is for £7.99, which is a bit penny pinching, but I'll sacrifice for it, and I just checked the website, silly me, it is currently under offer at boots for just £4.99, run to boots and stock up while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment